Hi! Could you help me out? I just bought my New M8 from Hongkong which inside running 4.4.4 , sense 6 and has Super SU installed in it (so it's rooted even after got factory reset)
but most importantly there's no "System Updates" button which made me unable to update. I tried manual official update but it doesn't work
I'm stuck and need help, Does anybody know what I should do from here?
Please consider me as a newbie, a detailed instruction would be much appreciated! ^^ (I get confused very easily)
Thank you in advance!
but most importantly there's no "System Updates" button which made me unable to update. I tried manual official update but it doesn't work
I'm stuck and need help, Does anybody know what I should do from here?
Please consider me as a newbie, a detailed instruction would be much appreciated! ^^ (I get confused very easily)
Thank you in advance!
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bzzhsJ
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire