vendredi 6 mai 2016

No in-call audio for cellular calls... BT calls work fine though

Hi all,

I've owned my S4 for a year an a half and out of nowhere started experiencing a huge issue today.

I have no audio whatsoever - earpiece or mic - when making a cellular call. I dial, and the call goes through (the other party receives the cal), but I have no audio. Even when plugging in a headset, still no audio. Incoming calls exhibit the same problem.

When connected to bluetooth, I do have audio + mic through the bluetooth device. As soon as I disable bluetooth, the issue returns.

All other apps/audio work fine - VOIP, texting, data... I can make Hangouts calls and the earpiece and microphone work.

I've rebooted the phone; that worked for a few minutes then the problem came back. I also did a battery + microSD + sim card pull, that fixed the issue for probably 30 minutes, then it returned.

I also flashed a new rom just to see if it would fix it - it didn't. Removed microSD, no fix.

I'm running Stock GPE 5.1 and have been for many months with no issues whatsoever, then this creeps up out of nowhere today. I've done some searches and other people have had the issue but I can't seem to find a definitive fix. Some report faulty SIM reader, but I have no problems otherwise with my SIM, and BT calls work so that would seem to rule that out?

Has anyone had this issue and/or fixed it?

Best,
-Dirk


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/24CyGIx
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire